Complete Packages Ready for Modules
Zilla fixed-tilt solar PV ground mounting systems are designed to make ordering, staging and installation simple, fast and easy.
Our pre-fabricated truss system requires minimal field assembly while cross rails with module attachments and integrated grounding allow for rapid installation of modules. Together, Zilla® helical piers, prefabricated trusses, and cross rail system with integrated grounding provide a simple 3-step ground mount installation that is faster, safer and stronger — at less cost.
View the Zilla® Ground Mount Guide Book.
• Standard design includes two rows of modules in portrait orientation at 30 degrees
• Compatible with 60 or 72 cell modules
• Field adjustable to accommodate 26-52 mm module frames
• Complete packages include helical pier anchors with adaptors, prefabricated trusses, cross rails, and module attachments with integrated grounding
• Inverter mounting hardware available upon request
• Wire management hardware available upon request
• Custom designs available upon request
Part No.: ZH20
Size: 0812 - 8" diameter.
Dimensions: 72” Overall length, 2" Dia. shaft, 8” Dia blade;
Material: GS - Galvanized Steel
Weight: 14.1 lbs
Finish: MF - Mill
*Requires Helical Pier Drive Shank to install.
Part No.: ZH20-ADP
Size: 10"L x 2.75"W x 6"H
Weight: 2 lbs each
Finish: MF - Mill
Part No.: Pre-fabricated 30 Truss
Standard angle: 30 degrees
Material: NEX 2” Dia. 14 ga Galvanized Steel
Weight: 65 lbs
Part No.: ZR20-21 MF
Material: 6061 T6 or 6005 T5 Aluminum
Size: 2” W x 2” H x Length per design
Weight: 1.1 lbs/ft
More Ground Mount Solar Racking Systems.
Zilla product innovations embody intellectual property which includes one or more of the following patents: US Pat. 8,448,405; 8,479,455; 8,661,765; 8,689,517; 8,707,654; 8,707,655; 8,752,338; 8,833,032; 8,833,033; 8,869,490; 9,068,339; 9,106,023; 9,473,064; D415,847; D617,174; D636,656; D639,143; and/or D639,144.