Complete Packages Ready for Modules
Zilla fixed-tilt solar PV ground mounting systems are designed to make ordering, staging and installation simple, fast and easy.
Our pre-fabricated truss system requires minimal field assembly while cross rails with module attachments and integrated grounding allow for rapid installation of modules. Together, your supplied adapters for caissons with Zilla prefabricated trusses, and cross rail system with integrated grounding provide a simple 3-step ground mount installation that is faster, safer and stronger.
View the Zilla® Ground Mount Guide Book.
• Standard design includes two rows of modules in portrait orientation at 30 degrees
• Compatible with 60 or 72 cell modules
• Field adjustable to accommodate 26-52 mm module frames
• Complete packages include helical pier anchors with adaptors, prefabricated trusses, cross rails, and module attachments with integrated grounding
• Inverter mounting hardware available upon request
• Wire management hardware available upon request
• Custom designs available upon request
Part No.: N20-12G04GS
Dimensions: 4' Overall length per design, 2” Dia.
Material: NEX 12 ga Galvanized Steel
Weight: 9 lbs
Finish: MF - Mill
Concrete: provided by others per design
Part No.: ZH20-ADP
Material: GS - Galvanized Steel
Size: 10"L x 2.75"W x 6"H
Weight: 2 lbs each
Finish: MF - Mill
Part No.: Pre-fabricated 30 Truss
Standard angle: 30 degrees
Material: NEX 2” Dia. 14 ga Galvanized Steel
Weight: 65 lbs
Part No.: ZR20-21 MF
Material: 6061 T6 or 6005 T5 Aluminum
Size: 2” W x 2” H x Length per design
Weight: 1.1 lbs/ft
Zilla product innovations embody intellectual property which includes one or more of the following patents: US Pat. 8,448,405; 8,479,455; 8,661,765; 8,689,517; 8,707,654; 8,707,655; 8,752,338; 8,833,032; 8,833,033; 8,869,490; 9,068,339; 9,106,023; 9,473,064; D415,847; D617,174; D636,656; D639,143; and/or D639,144.